Join us Wednesday the 10th for supper and programs. (Choirs will not resume until Jan 17th)
Our Guest speakers on January 10th will be officers from the Richmond County Sherriff’s Office Community Services Division for a presentation on Church Safety.
We will also have our normal youth and children programs:
- United Methodist Youth Fellowship (UMYF), 214
- Homework Help (3rd-12th Grade), Library
- M & M Club (Methodists & Missions) (Pre-K – 2nd Grade), 109
Wednesday Night Programs for Adults Jan 17 – Feb 7
- Faith & Film ( & Book) Club: Amazing Grace (2006). We’ll watch the movie on the man behind the famous hymn,William Wilberforce, and discuss! Those interested in adding to the discussion by reading along in the book Amazing Grace: William Wilberforce and the Heroic Campaign to End Slavery by Eric Metaxas or in another biography are welcome! Some book copies will be available for borrowing. More info.
- Guest Speaker Series, Room 110
Then Tuesday, February 13th is our Annual Pancake Supper and Variety Show at 6pm!
Ash Wednesday, February 14th will be dinner at 6pm and worship service in Sanctuary at 6:45pm