It’s time for our annual school supply drive for Heritage Academy and Jessye Norman School of the Arts for their after school tutoring program. Extra supplies may be used to supplement church programs as well. You may drop off items in the box on the Mission table outside of the church office or leave a check in the office through August 7.
- Colored copier paper, Colored card stock,
- Construction paper (especially black)
- Composition notebooks, spiral bound notebooks (single subject)
- Dry erase markers – all colors & sizes
- Jumbo paper clips
- Page protectors, File folders
- Postage Stamps (“forever”)
- Glue sticks
- Ticonderoga brand pencils (sharpened) or other brands
- Red, black, and blue ball point pens
- Highlighters (any colors)
- Yellow legal pads
You may leave donated items in the office or by the mission bulletin board for Ginny Allen to record and deliver. Please include your name if you want an acknowledgement for tax purposes. If you prefer, you may leave checks in the office or give them to Ginny Allen at the 11am service. Make the checks out to Heritage Academy or JNSA with “for supplies” on the memo line and put them in an envelope with “For Ginny Allen” on the outside. Both groups appreciate our ongoing support.
Many stores have school/office supply sales now with limited quantity requirements, so please help pick up a few 5 cent and 25 cent items if you are in Staples or Office Depot. Thanks!