Join us every Wednesday night for our choirs, 6pm supper, and programs for all ages!
- Children’s Choirs (ages 3 and up) meet at 5pm.
- Supper at 6pm. Adults $7, Youth (7-12) $3, children (3-6) $1, and those under 3 are free. Menu
- After dinner at 6:30pm:
- Fall 2019 Programs Various Adult programs feature bible study, speakers, or special events.
- M&M Club is our weekly Wednesday night program for children and youth. Each week, we will learn about some of the needs in our community and around the world and how to take action. We will focus on a different mission theme each month. At 6:40, all children and youth will gather in the Big Room and learn about the mission of the month. They will then break out into small groups.
- Pre-K-1st Grade will meet in Room 210.
- 2nd-5th Grade will meet in Room 215.
- 6th-12th Grade will meet in Room 214.
They will be dismissed at 7:30pm.
- Our Chancel Choir rehearses each week after the programs at 7:30pm in the choir room.
- A nursery for children ages 0-5 is available during all these programs.