By attending worship, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the guidelines we’ve set in place to ensure a safe and healthy worship service for all.
Attendees must agree to abide by the following guidelines for worship:
· Please wear a mask covering both nose and mouth at all times. Due to elevated CRSA levels of new infections and the Delta Variant of Covid-19, masks are required.
· Monitor yourself for fever, cough or shortness of breath before deciding to come to worship. If you have recently been sick or diagnosed with Covid-19, follow CDC guidelines for the recommended quarantine period. We offer livestream services.
· Touchless hand sanitizers are available as you enter and leave the building.
· You will be greeted by ushers who can assist you if needed. You may sit where you wish, observing the marked off pews for spacing, or you may sit with others at your discretion.
· Please respect the comfort level of others and maintain social distancing between your family group and others in the building.
· The other parts of the building are open for Sunday school and bathrooms. The nursery is staffed and open for children 0-5 years old. If you are bringing a child to the nursery, please fill out the form to update our rosters.
If you test positive for COVID-19 within a few days of attending a worship service, please notify the church office and anyone with whom you were in close contact while on our campus. Per CDC guidelines, a close contact is defined as “Someone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for a cumulative total of 15 minutes or more over a 24-hour period (for example, three individual 5-minute exposures for a total of 15 minutes). An infected person can spread the coronavirus starting from 2 days before they have any symptoms (or, for asymptomatic patients, 2 days before the positive specimen collection date), until they meet criteria for discontinuing home isolation.
The St John United Methodist Church Reopening Team
Allen Smith (chair), Betty Aldridge, Mark Barron, Nesbit Dasher, Lee Herndon, Di Johnson, Chip Matson, Mary Ann Scraper, Michael Young