For our planning purposes, anyone deciding to attend our services will need to reserve a space in the Sanctuary via the link below. Space is limited. You may also call the church office to reserve at 706-724-9641, Monday – Thursday, 9am – 3pm, if you do not have access to the internet.
Your reservation does not guarantee you a seat in a particular area of the Sanctuary, unless you need handicap access.
By reserving and attending worship, you are acknowledging and agreeing to the guidelines we’ve set in place to ensure a safe and healthy worship service for all.
Attendees must agree to abide by the following guidelines for worship:
- Wear a mask covering both nose and mouth at all times. If you do not have one, we will have some available.
- Use the new touchless hand sanitizers as you enter and leave the building.
- You will be escorted into the Sanctuary by the ushers before worship and escorted out by the ushers at the conclusion of the service. Both Greene St and Telfair St entrances will be available based on your needs. The entrance from the parking lot at Telfair St. is handicap accessible.
- The other parts of the building will not be open, but there will be limited access to bathrooms. The nursery open date has yet to be determined.
- There will be no congregational singing. Although hymn texts will be printed in the bulletin, we ask you to silently meditate on the hymn as the soloist sings.
- Dispose of any personal trash (bulletins, etc) as you leave the building.
- Please maintain 6 feet of social distancing between your family group and others from the time you leave your car until you return to your car.
- Distanced fellowship is encouraged outside after the service.
- And, of course, most importantly, monitor yourself for fever, cough or shortness of breath before deciding to come to worship. If you have recently been sick or diagnosed with Covid-19, follow CDC guidelines for the recommended quarantine period. We will still livestream the service for you to participate at home.
In the event you should test positive for COVID-19 in the days following attending an in-person worship service, we ask that you will notify the church office and anyone with whom you were in close contact while on our campus. Per CDC guidelines, a close contact is defined as “anyone who was within 6 feet of an infected person for at least 15 minutes. An infected person can spread COVID-19 starting 48 hours (or 2 days) before the person had any symptoms or tested positive for COVID-19.”
CDC Guidelines for Communities of Faith (click here)
Please click below to reserve your attendance for the 11:00 service. You will need to enter the total number of people attending with your household (adults and children). Should circumstances change and you not be able to attend, please contact the church office so we may seat another family.
Due to limited space and to give everyone an opportunity to worship in-person, there will be no long-standing reservations. Reservations for future Sundays will be available by the Monday preceding each Sunday.